[CALUG] Looking for OSS to use as an agile tool

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:00:29 EST 2011

All,

I'm looking to set up a small enclave of servers in my organization
(continuous integration, version control, etc) in order to provide a good
example of how the various tools and techniques of today's lightweight
methods can be used to provide project agility.  Since I don't exactly have
the time to do a real project from scratch to demonstrate this stuff, I'm
looking for some OSS that has a pretty good set of unit/integrations tests,
generated documents, and pretty much anything else that I can use a CI
server for.  Would anyone happen to know of any good examplar projects I
could leverage?

                                                                  ~j