[CALUG] Johnny Long At Tenable Offices 2/10 @ 6pm

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Feb 9 10:48:45 EST 2011

Greetings All,

Sorry for the short notice on this subject, but I just got confirmation
about this event.

Thursday, February 10th Tenable Network Security[0] will be welcoming
Johnny Long[1], the founder of Hackers for Charity[2]. He will be giving
a talk on the recent goings on with the organization in Uganda.

Tenable will start things off at 5:30 with pizza and soda followed by
Johnny's talk at 6.

This is an open invitation for the talk, but if you are planning to
attend please drop me a note or mention it at the CALug meeting tonight
so we can get a rough head count.

The event will be held at the Tenable offices located at:
7063 Columbia Gateway Drive Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
(Enter at the back patio door near the blue tables)

[0]http://tenable.com
[1]http://www.hackersforcharity.org/johnny/about-johnny/
[2]http://www.hackersforcharity.org