No subject

Tue Feb 8 15:28:39 EST 2011

complaints about the spam this morning (not just from PD) and tried to
respond to everyone in one fell swoop.

Unfortunately blocking IPs is not an option for us and the mailman
mailing list manager does not provide RBLs.  As a volunteer
organization, we don't have the resources to mount robust defenses
against spam, so my attempts to deal with it when it gets through are
admittedly amateurish.

Suggestions from anyone with experience working with mailman are very
welcome.

Later . . .   Jim