[CALUG] Telework Seminar and Happy Hour

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Jun 5 23:44:39 EDT 2011

Hi Randal (and others with concerns about this type of mailing),

Thanks for the concern about the content on the CALUG list. Mavenspire is a
subscriber in good standing to the list. They are a Linux friendly company
and sponsor (full or in part, I am not sure) of the Annapolis LUG.

While it is true that the message posted is not directly CALUG related, it
is a topic that may interest members of this list. As a group, we have a
history of giving mails like this a pass due to the general interest of the
topic to the group. We (the list admins) have contacted posters about
inappropriate content in the past and will do so again if we feel the need
to in the future.

Due to the late hour, I'm going to leave it at this short explanation, but
if anyone has a concern about this policy or any list content, please feel
free to contact me directly via email <subtle_reminder>or the meeting this
Wednesday the 8th from 6:30-9:00pm at the Columbia, MD Tenable Network
Security offices where we enter at the back patio by the blue tables. We're
still looking for some lighting talks to fill out the schedule.
</subtle_reminder>