[CALUG] Fedora upgrade unsuccessful

Joe joe_tseng at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:23:31 EDT 2011

Wow people here are clairvoyant...  :)

I just happened to get my hands on a used laptop last week.  Since this one
does not have a dedicated user/use, I decided to take the same steps I took
with upgrading my PDC (without Amahi) - I got exactly the same problem I saw
with the original effort.  For the 2nd time I modified the disk layout and
increased the size of /boot from 200MB to 800MB - wow it worked!!!  It's
still going at this time but so far it's been very smooth on this test
machine.

That being said, since /boot needs to be increased in size, the only way to
do it is to do a fresh install.  I wish I could use F15 but F14 is what
Amahi supports right now.

Thanks for sticking with my trials and tribulations...

- Joe