[CALUG] CALUG May Speaker Announcement - Eric K. Dickenson

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed May 4 22:10:09 EDT 2011

Greetings Everyone,

CALUG will be holding it's May meeting next Wednesday, the 11th from
6:30-9pm. Tenable Network Security[0] will again be hosting us at their
Columbia, MD[1] headquarters with pizza and soda provided by Praxis
Engineering[2].

Our speaker will be Eric K. Dickinson speaking on the subject of Linux
on mainframes, specifically z/Linux[3].

About Eric:

I work for the Center for Information Technologies at
the National Institutes of Health.

(The presentation is personal and in no way should be
construed to reflect government support in this
presentation.)

I have been working with and for the data center since
1986.

Slackware user since I ordered 52 3.5 inch floppy disks
from Linux System Laboratories.

I have been configuring and deploying zLinux since 2009.

Linux as a profession and a hobby.

When I am not talking about Linux I talk about horses.

http://www.junie.net/pix/fmf/1122-2085.JPG

[0]http://tenable.com
[1]http://tinyurl.com/42ggrru (Google Maps link to Tenable)
[2]http://www.praxiseng.com