[CALUG] [embedded-linux-jumpstart] June 27 - July 1, 2011; Washington, D.C. area

Anthony DeStefano adestefan at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:24:08 EDT 2011

CALUGers:

I thought the following would be of interest to the mailing list. Bill
Gatliff is going to offer his Embedded Linux course in the local area
from June 27 - July 1. I talked to Bill and the tentative location is
either around BWI or in the Columbia/Ellicott City area. He would like
to hear from more people interested so he can get to the minimum
enrollment. If you're interested, either let Bill or myself know.

-Anthony

----