[CALUG] October Meeting Announcement -- Rajiv Gunja

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Oct 10 10:30:09 EDT 2011

Greetings All,

For this Wednesday's CALUG meeting we will be welcoming Rajiv Gunja as
our speaker. Rajiv is a long time member of our group and he will be
speaking about the release of Mandriva Linux 2011[0]. As a part of the
discussion he will be explaining how it deviates from the normal desktop
that we have become used to. As a part of the demonstration he will be
showing off some photo and video editing tools.

So join us at the offices of Tenable Network Security[1] located at 7063
Columbia Gateway Drive in Columbia, MD. As per normal, enter at the back
patio entrance near the blue tables.

We'll be enjoying pizza and sodas provided by Praxis Engineering[2] at
6:30 with the meeting starting at 7.

We'll see you there!

[0]http://www.mandriva.com
[1]http://www.tenable.com