[CALUG] Looking for instructors

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 19:14:58 EST 2012

I received this directly but thought there might be some interest in it.

Later . . . Jim

I work in Continuing Education at HCC and we’ve been asked to
subcontract on a computer programming training proposal for NSA and
currently we only teach 3 out of the 11 courses they need. They want
them delivered in person and on-line for the next three years.

The languages I need are:

· Intro to C

· Advanced C

· C++

· C#

· Java

· Perl

· Python

· Assembly Language Programming for Intel/AMD

· ARM Assembler

· Ruby

· Programming Best Practices & Constructive Techniques

I know some of these are very old – but they obviously have legacy
systems they need to keep. Each course has to be taught 8 hrs per day (4
instruction and 4 applied activities) for 10 days in a row at Gateway.
The course outlines and cost proposal must be delivered to NSA by Dec.
21^st .

Would you be interested in this project and if so what languages would
you teach and what would you charge per hour to deliver the training at
Gateway?

Patty

Patricia M. Keeton

Executive Director/Workforce Development

Howard Community College

443-518-4979 (p)

443-518-4496 (f)