[CALUG] Looking for DoD publications

Brad Ackerman brad at facefault.org
Wed Feb 8 23:31:51 EST 2012

On 2012-02-02 09:40, Jason C. Miller wrote:
> I have a software development oriented paper that I'd like to submit to
> a DoD-oriented publication of some sort.  The problem is that I don't
> READ any DoD publications.  Would anyone have any recommendations?

That sounds like CrossTalk, published by the Hill AFB people --
http://www.crosstalkonline.org/ has their theme calendar and submission
guidelines.

If the subject is of interest to people outside of software development,
SIGNAL is also another option; that's published by AFCEA (mostly C4ISR
readership).  http://www.afcea.org/signal/

--
Brad Ackerman N1MNB                PGP: 0x9F49A373
brad at facefault.org   <*>   http://bsa.smugmug.com/