[CALUG] Indoor amplified OTA Antenna

Charlie Fullerton cwfullerton21043 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:21:25 EST 2012

I got mine at Radio Shack...  $50...  It's the Rabbit ears with the
circle antennae in the middle.

I recommend getting an Amplified one...  Whatever you do don't by any of
the one's from Target.. They are all Crap as I've tried them all and
returned them.

Sometimes you can't help the weak signal... but it should be only
momentary..

Hope that helps..

Charlie.