[CALUG] July 11th Meeting Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Jul 8 22:08:53 EDT 2012

Greetings Everyone,

We are still at the temporary location for the CALUG meetings. This space
is on the opposite side of Columbia Gateway Drive from where the Tenable
offices are located.

We will be meeting on July 11 from 6:30-9pm at:

Charles I Ecker Business Training Center
6751 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD, 21046

Tenable Network Security is sponsoring the space for our group. Praxis
Engineering will be sending the pizza and soda!

The expected topic (I still need to get final confirmation from the
speaker) will be OpenVPN. Once I get the confirmation I'll send out more
details.

See you Wednesday!

http://www.calug.org
http://www.tenable.com