[CALUG] Laurel Amateur Radio Club 2 day Technicia Class 3/10-3/11

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Mar 9 18:09:55 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that  I forgot to send this out earlier this week. Some may be
interested in this even with the short notice. I'm planning to attend
Saturday but will unable to be there Sunday.

This is from the reminder I just received:

The Laurel Amateur Radio Club will be holding a 2 day technician class
tomorrow and Sunday.

It starts at 9:00 a.m. both days. (Remember the time change on Sunday -
Set your clock ahead one hour).

Location: Laurel Municipal Building
8103 Sandy Spring Road
Training Room
Laurel, MD 20707

There is plenty of free parking at the building. You are welcome to
bring a lunch or go out for lunch. We break
+from 12:00 - 1:00 both days.