[CALUG] Booting back to Linux

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:01:38 EST 2012

All,
On my PC, I have 3 HDD. 2 for Linux and 1 for Windows 8. (upgraded recently
from Windows 7).

Every time I boot back into Linux (Linux Mint 13 Maya - KDE 4.9.2), after
being up on Windows 8 for a few hours, I am unable to connect to the
network. I have to unplug my router and power it back again and then
NetworkManager will connect to it.

When I boot into Windows 8, there is no such error.

Granted that I do not boot into Windows 8 that often, but the times I do, I
have to restart the router and that disconnects me from my VPN(Office).

Can anyone suggest where I can start to debug this issue?
Thanks

-GG
--
Rajiv G Gunja