[CALUG] Evince PDF Issue Update

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Wed Jan 30 14:53:52 EST 2013

I want to thank everyone for their input on the issue with my pdf check
files not printing correctly. As some pointed out, it appears to be a
font issue with Evince 3.6.0 on Ubuntu 12.10 that is causing it.
I was able to successfully print the checks on another workstation
running Evince 3.4.0 on Lubuntu 12.04. I can also print it using
qpdfview program on my Ubuntu 12.10 64 bit workstation.
I have filed a bug report with Canonical.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift
President