[CALUG] [OMG] Ubuntu Maryland Group Leader Change

Ruth W ruth.folkfan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:57:13 EST 2013

Ron,  Thanks for leading the MD Loco team.

I have Ubuntu running on 3 computers in my house now.  I am far from an
expert.  Just curious.  I don't have a lot of time to support the group.

However I really value meeting where I may be able to find someone who
knows more than I do. .

And I am for spreading the word - more people need to know about the Ubuntu
options.

I am interested in learning more about how to dual boot with Windows 8.  I
lucked out in being able to keep my dual boot Win7/Ubuntu machine as dual
boot when I upgraded it to Win 8.  But if I get a Win8 laptop eventually I
would like to be able to dual boot it with Ubuntu.

I am interested in the development of Chrome for tablets. Know How on
TWIT.TV just had a show about installing Ubuntu Touch a Nexus 7 - nothing
for the average person like me to do now.  But I look forward to the
development of Ubuntu Touch.  http://twit.tv/show/know-how/33

Thanks.

   Ruth White