[CALUG] Opensource.com reaches a new record for page views

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Thu Sep 19 14:34:18 EDT 2013

This web site, which I blog for, received more than 200,000 page views for the month of August, 2013.

http://opensource.com/community/13/9/open-source-highlights-august

A community resource that is sponsored by Red Hat, this web site is always looking to add new bloggers writing on any
aspect of open source -- not just open source software. Open source culture is fair game, too --
(including open source hardware.)

Thanks for spreading the word about this web site, too. We'll know that open source is becoming
more prominent in the public mind when this web site receives more than 500,000 page views per month.

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro