[CALUG] May 3rd - Historic Minicon at Unallocated Space

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:26:06 EDT 2014

Hey All,

I'm thrilled to announce what will prove to be a prodigious minicon
lineup at Unallocated Space in Severn, MD. The minicon is scheduled for
May 3rd, starting at 12:00 PM (noon). No RSVP is necessary. Topics
scheduled include:

1. Emergency Cloud System by Jesse Alexander PG County ARES/RACES
2. Amateur Radio Computer Compatible Networks by Keith Elkin KB3TCB
3. SSH Ranking by Pronto
4. Introducing ASLR on FreeBSD by Shawn "lattera" Webb
5. IDS and NSM: Cut the Shit! by DA
6. VLAN Decoding and Hops by OakTree

These events are completely free. Feel free to bring your computing
gear.

Unallocated Space is a donation- and volunteer-driven hackerspace
located near Baltimore, Maryland in the suburb Severn. We love to tinker
and play around with everyday objects. You'll find a wide range of
skills among an even wider range of topics within the walls of UAS. You
can find more information about UAS at our website,
http://www.unallocatedspace.org/.

Thanks,

Shawn Webb
On behalf of Unallocated Space