No subject

Tue Feb 4 04:14:36 EST 2014

     Take I - 95 North
     Merge to I - 395 North (exit 53) to M.L.King Blvd / Downtown
     Stay right onto M.L.King Blvd
     Slight left at N Howard Street
     Right at 28th Street
     Left at Greenmount Avenue - MD Rt. 45
     After you pass 30th Street, in half a block, Vineyard Lane is on your
left.
     When you turn into Vineyard Lane, you will quickly see our building on
your left. You are at The Book Thing of Baltimore.