[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD July 26 Meeting Discussion

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Jul 28 09:27:40 EDT 2014

At our meeting this past Saturday we discussed possible topics for future meetings. We would like to have input from others who were not in attendance. Some of the topics mentioned were:
1. Using Apple devices with Ubuntu to share and sync music.
2. IRC tips and shortcuts
3. Command line presentation continuation.
4. Moving from Windows to Ubuntu
5. ISO file usage.

Moreover, we decided not to meet in person in August so our next monthly meeting will be Sat, Sept 27. We will however meet on IRC on Mon, Aug 4 at 8 pm on #ubuntu-us-md on freenode.net where we will continue our discussion on future meeting topics.

Lastly, Stuart Hirsch will be giving a presentation on using Ubuntu and other open-source programs to the Baltimore Ethical Society on August 17 at 10:30 am. It is located at 306 W. Franklin St, Suite 102 in Baltimore city. If your schedule permits, please join him.

Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005