[CALUG] Electronic calendar

David Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Fri Oct 10 15:49:40 EDT 2014

I can second OwnCloud, I have been running in for a few months now
providing calendar and contact syncing to Macs, Windows (thunderbird),
and Anrdoid with no issues.  I already had a personal email solution, I
just tied it into that using imap as the authentication method.

As  bonus I now have terabytes of cloud storage for my android phones.

Android will require a third party cal/carddav client software to tie
into native calendar and contacts apps, I've had good luck with DavDroid.

Cheers,
David