[CALUG] Ubuntu 15.10 BugJam

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Aug 4 12:01:23 EDT 2015

The Ubuntu MD team will be participating remotely in the BugJam for Ubuntu 15.10 which runs from August 7-9, 2015.
We will be focusing on the iso and application testing.
You will need a launchpad account to report your results and we ask that you register on our wiki page if you will be participating, http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-maryland/3186-ubuntu-global-bugjam-1510/
We would suggest that you wait until we get closer to Aug 7 before downloading the daily build of Ubuntu 15.10, http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/
Here are also links to example Iso and Application testing guides for your review, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cadence/Walkthrough
Please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions or encounter any issues.
Thank you for helping to debug the next release of Ubuntu Linux.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005