[CALUG] Fwd: Photo JPG Tagging Application

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Jan 20 13:42:26 EST 2015

I am forwarding a question from Kevin Gregg who is seeking assistance with adding descriptive information tags to his photo jpg file collection.
Please respond to the respective list and copy Kevin if you know of an app that might be of help.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005
Celebrating 26 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT services and Web Development"