[CALUG] Ubuntu MD July Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Jul 20 10:01:22 EDT 2015

Please join us for our monthly meeting on Saturday, July 25 at 1 pm at CCBC Catonsville campus. We meet in the HTEC building in room 101B which is adjacent to parking lot 5.
This is an open meeting where we will discuss the latest Ubuntu news, the upcoming bug jam for Ubuntu 15.10, a review of last month's topic on using Ubuntu on an Apple laptop and topics for future meetings.

Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005