[CALUG] Free 2-Day HAM Technician License Class Nov 7 & 8

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Oct 21 14:11:34 EDT 2015

Hi John,

Anthony sent out the registration link. If you're looking for the entirety
of the original email I sent, its at
http://lists.unknownlamer.org/pipermail/calug/2015-October/002028.html . If
you're looking for more information than what is contained there, try
dropping Keven Craven (kevinc123 at yahoo.com) an email. He's the leader of
the Laurel HAM group (and originator of the email) and is generally happy
to answer questions.

And for those interested, the Laurel Amateur Radio Club's web page is at
http://larcmd.org/