[CALUG] April 13 Meeting Announcement -- Intorduction to Asciidoc(tor)

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:55:30 EDT 2016

WOW! The syntax looks very similar to wordperfect on DOS, which was crushed
by windows 3.1 and MS wordpad and MS office.

I remember when the best way to create documents 25+ years ago was Tex and
LaTex.

It seems like we are coming to a full circle here. I will def try to attend
this Months meet. It has been too long since I came to CALUG.

-GG