[CALUG] Local Tech Company that Supports Linux

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Aug 2 11:04:03 EDT 2016

I am looking for a local Baltimore tech services company with Linux experience to support my company.
We primarily use Ubuntu on our Servers and desktops and CentOS on our VOIP system. We develop and host websites, offer email services, cloud services and custom programming.
In the past, we have used contract system admins for infrastructure support but we need the option of using an outside firm.
Please refer any company that you know that could provide support.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005