[CALUG] young kid friendly ubuntu

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Feb 29 13:04:02 EST 2016

Edubuntu is Ubuntu with education packages pre-installed.
You could install any or all of the packages to most of the other Ubuntu flavors.
Here is a link to a further explaination to include the list of packages by age group, http://askubuntu.com/questions/153660/what-is-the-difference-between-edubuntu-and-ubuntu
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005
Celebrating 26 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT services and Web Development"