[CALUG] Reasons Why ATT Choose Ubuntu

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sat Jan 30 07:18:34 EST 2016

Here is another article from TechRepublic author Jack Wallen on his take why ATT choose Ubuntu for it's cloud and network partner. He also discusses the tremendous benefits for Canonical and makes an interesting assumption about how it could also lead to Ubuntu phone on ATT network, http://www.techrepublic.com/article/at-ts-latest-linux-choice-may-profoundly-shape-ubuntu/
We can discuss this further at our 1 pm meeting today at CCBC.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005