[CALUG] March 9 meeting Announcement - Open Discussion

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Mar 4 14:27:47 EST 2016

Greetings Everyone,

Please join us March 9th for an open topic evening. Please feel free to
come and hang out and discuss your favorite topic with fellow members. If
you have a presentation you would like to give, please let me know and I
will do my best to get anounnouncement out about it prior to the meeting
date.

The meeting will take place at OmniTI, located in Fulton, MD. The ddress is
11830 West Market Place Fulton, MD 20759. The building is located near the
Harris Teeter, easily seen as you approach on rt 216. As you approach the
Harris Teeter head on, the OmniTI offices are in the complex to the right.
We will be using the back entrance which is surrounded by plants which
leads directly to the meeting room.

Please join us for pizza and soda from 6:30-7pm. We do not currently have a
piza sponsor, so if you or someone you know is interested sponsoring this
for us, please contact me directly. Until a new sponsor is found we will
ask those partaking in the food and drink to make a donation (not required)
to help offset the cost. Anything collected over the actual cost will be
applied to the next month's order.

I will not be in attendence for this meeting, so please pass on any pizza
donations to Keith.

http://calug.org
http://omniti.com
http://omniti.com/is/here