[CALUG] CALUG December Meeting Announcement -- Lockpicking at Unallocated Space

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Nov 27 19:41:15 EST 2016

Greetings Everyone!

For our December 14th meeting we're making our annual field trip to
Unallocated Space! Our regular host, OmniTI, has a conflict this month and
will be unable to have us over for the evening. Therefore we'll be visiting
Unallocated Space to join them for their open house and lockpicking
training and practice course hosted by The Open Organization of Lockpickers
(TOOOL). We'll be learning the basics of how locks work and how to pick
them. Practice locks and tools will be provided.

Unallocated Space is located at:
512 Shaw Court
Severn MD, 21144
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Unallocated+Space