[CALUG] Looking for a speaker for May 10th

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Apr 26 11:01:49 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone!

We are looking for a speaker for the May 10th CALUG meeting. If you have a
favorite program or project that you're working on and are interested in
sharing your knowledge, please let us know! Creating a presentation and
teaching others helps you solidify your knowledge on the topic.

We're a nice, non-judgemental group to practice talks on while they are in
development and/or for first time speakers.

If coming up with slides, topics, and/or content please reach out to me and
I'll do what I can to help.