[CALUG] August 9th Meeting Announcement - Password Managers

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Aug 7 18:48:54 EDT 2017

Greetings All,

For our August 9th CALUG meeting at the UMBC Training Center and discussing
password managers. Our member Berend Tober will give a short presentation
about Pass (https://www.passwordstore.org/), a linux command line password
management utility. After his presentation we will open the discussion to a
moderated Q&A on other password managers and use cases.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday evening. We will be hosted
at the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia Gateway Dr #100,
Columbia, MD 21046. When you walk in through the main lobby make a right.
We will be at the end of the hall in the last room on the right. Our
friends at Aplura will be providing the pizza and soda starting at 6:30 and
we'll begin
the presentation about 7pm.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home