[CALUG] December 13 Meeting Announcement - Importance of Documentation

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Dec 11 08:10:47 EST 2017

Greetings All.

This month I will be giving a talk entitled "Importance of Documentation".
When most people think of documentation, they focus on the information that
comes packaged with their software or the book they bought to learn
something. This talk will focus on the importance of creating and
maintaining documentation yourself for day to day IT tasks. We will also
discuss methods to make the documentation easier to maintain, share, and
update collaboratively.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday evening. We will be hosted
at the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia Gateway Dr #100,
Columbia, MD 21046. When you walk in  through the main lobby make a right.
We will be at the end of the hall in the last room on the right. Our
friends at Aplura will be providing the pizza and soda starting at 6:30.
I'll make some general announcements around 7 and we'll go from there.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com

(Resent to include the date in the subject)