[CALUG] Looking for a Job

Open Source Rocks opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 09:48:26 EST 2017

Hi All,
I am looking for a job in Information Security field. I am currently
employed by CACI as Systems Security Office, working for CMS. There is
uncertainty as to how long we would hold on to the contract, given that ACA
is likely to be shutdown and CMS are preparing to move to AWS.

Since I am not a citizen yet, I cannot apply for jobs which requires Secret
clearance and higher. (Only Public Trust). Most job posting on LinkedIn or
Indeed are mostly for DoD or Govt Orgs, which require TS/SCI.

Let me know if you know of any company looking for an ISSO.

Thank You.

-
​Rajiv

Rajiv G Gunja​