[CALUG] Fwd: FW: Praxis University - Let's Just Tech Talk - An Introduction to Data Science

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Mar 6 12:51:02 EST 2017

The following is a forwarded mail from our friends over at Praxis
Engineering. Please be sure to RSVP if you intend to go to this.

+++++++

Hello Everyone!

Join us for our next exciting Tech Talk, An Introduction to Data Science!

As always, there will be *FREE* food and drinks for you and your guests,
along with chances to win one of a few gift cards (Must be present to
win)!! Bring your friends/colleagues/cubemates/rivals/mentees out to learn
more about Data Science, as well as, mingle with some of the most talented
engineers in the industry!

*Space is limited*… please RSVP at LJT at praxiseng.com so that we have an
accurate head count!!  Feel free to forward this invite to anyone that may
be interested!

*When: Tuesday, 3/14 4:30pm-7:30pm.  Presentation will start at 5:00pm.  *

*Where: Praxis HQ 135 National Business Parkway, Suite 300*

We look forward to seeing everyone at this event!

Feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

[image: All_awards_emailsig (2)]