[CALUG] books for sale

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 12:43:07 EDT 2017

HI,

I have a pile fo DOS 3-5 era books
I want to simply get rid of.  many various types.
free to anyone who won't simply burn them.

(OTOH, it might be their best use... other than
the lowest levels of tech info they may contain that
is useless in this era of 6 vertical wrappers of API's and IDEs
built upon them. ).

If interestest, U pick up near wilkins ave and ^95.
Couple of good spots to meet...  although, it's not much
further to my house...

I have not sorted thru ALL the books yet.

Send phone number and I'll text msg a image of
the pile.   Hopefully the tittles are readable.. or just
say you want them all.

CURIOUS: a year - or two ago, there was commotion
about some person or business in Carroll County
That had lots of old electronic amd equipment manuals
and had to leave the premises, resulting in  30,000 books
being mored to some storage facility.

I never did get the story there: I'm curious who the person
was, and the type of business he was running ?

Walt . . .

----
 The government is lawless, not the press (people).
 ( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )