[CALUG] Have a talk for April 11?

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:09:16 EDT 2018

Even though CALUG is Linux-centric, would anyone be interested in a
talk titled "Writing FreeBSD Malware"? I'm giving this presentation at
CarolinaCon and Thotcon and could use some practice/feedback.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder and Security Engineer of HardenedBSD

Tor-ified Signal:    +1 443-546-8752
Tor+XMPP+OTR:        lattera at is.a.hacker.sx
GPG Key ID:          0x6A84658F52456EEE
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE