[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD April 28 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Apr 23 10:33:44 EDT 2018

Please join us on Saturday, April 28 at 1 pm at CCBC Rolling Rd campus in the HTEC building room 101. Use parking lot 5.
Scott Beeker will continue to lead our discussions regarding building a Pi cluster using Docker Swarm and Pi3 base and Pi zero hardware.
We will also look at the new features of Ubuntu 18.04 which is due to be released later this week.
Please join us.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011