[CALUG] August meeting topic change

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Aug 1 17:19:59 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone.

Our August 8th meeting has had a change. Due to some outside infulences,
I'll be unable to attend and present on my home network. The other options
are very similar and likely won't fill the time for the meeting. So after
some discussion we'll be pushing this topic off to our September meeting.

So for the August meeting, we're looking for a speaker if possible. I have
one person who may pull something together, but if there is someone else
that would like to speak please let me know.

I'll send a meeting announcement when I know what will be going on exactly.