[CALUG] July 11th Meeting - No Speaker Yet && August 8th meeting information

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Jul 5 14:42:19 EDT 2018

Greetings All. As of now, we do not have a confirmed speaker for the July
11th meeting next week. If you would like to volunteer a talk, please let
me know. Otherwise I'll find something to present on between now and then.

Our August 8th meeting will be covering the topic of home networks.
Volunteers will be discussing their home setups and I already have a few
tentative volunteers, but if you want to add your name to the list please
let me know by this Tuesday, July 10th. Please provide a brief summary of
your network to avoid duplicate setups. This way I can confirm or reject
the speakers for slots in August since we have limited time.