[CALUG] Ubuntu Maryland November Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Nov 12 08:55:52 EST 2018

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we are meeting one week earlier on Saturday, November 17 at 1 pm at CCBC Rolling Rd campus HTEC building room 101. Use parking lot 5.
This month we will again focus on the raspberry Pi. I will lead the discussion on using the device as a wireless access point, a wireless network print server for older usb printers and a network proxy server.
If you plan to attend, bring a new 32GB class 10 micro sd-card and I will provide you with images of the systems we discuss.
Also, please respond so that I can get an idea of how many people will be attending.
This will be our last meeting of the year due to the holidays. Our next meeting will be on Saturday, January 26, 2019.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011