[CALUG] Sept 12 Meeting Announcement -- Home Networking Examples

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Sep 10 07:17:14 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

For our September meeting we'll be showing examples of some home networks.
We won't be going in depth into how to set up a network, but will show
examples of what a couple of us runs at home. We will be welcoming
questions during the presentation to help you learn what goes into
decisions we've made.

We will be hosted at the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia
Gateway Dr #100, Columbia, MD 21046. When you walk in  through the mail
lobby make a right. We will be at the end of the hall in the last room on
the right. Our friends at Aplura will be providing the pizza and soda
starting at 6:30. The talk will start about 7pm.

We are looking for speakers for the upcoming months. If you have a topic
you would like to present on, please let me know and I'll get you
scheduled. We are also still looking for those that might be interested in
sharing information about their home networks for an upcoming meeting.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com