[CALUG] new laptop and desktop

Tim Spangler tspang at jefnet.com
Fri Jun 28 10:56:45 EDT 2019

I’m all about the custom build rigs.  Ryzen 3 will be available shortly, and would be my recommendation unless you have a really specific need for an Intel based system.  By all means, startup a thread.

For what it’s worth, the parts I picked up on Black Friday for my most recent system were:

Ryzen 2700X

Asus ROG Strix X470-F

Corsair H150i

Samsung 970 Pro 1TB