[CALUG] Octomber 9 Meeting Announcement - Open Discussion

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Oct 7 22:20:08 EDT 2019

Greetings All,

We will be holding an open meeting this week so bring your questions and
topics to discuss! Thomas Delrue will be running the meeting as I have a
conflict this week and will be unable to attend.

We will be hosted at the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia
Gateway Dr #100, Columbia, MD 21046. When you walk in through the mail
lobby make a right. We will be at the end of the hall in the last room on
the right.Our friends at Aplura will be providing the pizza and soda
starting at 6:30.

We are looking for speakers for the upcoming months. If you have a topic
you would like to present on, please let me know and I’ll get you scheduled.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com