[CALUG] Ubuntu MD February 22, 2020 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sat Feb 15 10:39:25 EST 2020

Please join us for our monthly meeting on Saturday, Feb 22, 2020 at 1 pm at CCBC Rolling Rd campus.
We meet in the HTEC building room 101. Use parking lot 5.
I will be giving a presentation on Nextcloud.
Nextcloud is a fork of Owncloud that provides client server file services similar to Dropbox.
The key difference is that you maintain control of your files.
Please join us, thanks.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011