[CALUG] IT Asset Management

Ainsley ainsley.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:44:40 EST 2020

Hi Thomas,

You may consider OpenDCIM, ULR below.

https://www.opendcim.org/index.html

Ainsley

Paid software would be Device42 :)

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 10:08 PM Thomas Delrue <thomas at epistulae.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for Open Source IT Asset Management
> systems? We'd like to be able track the different assets we have and
> have a check-in/check-out functionality for 'loaner' devices as well.
> If it can generate bar/QR codes to put on the assets, that'd be a great
> feature too.
>
> Thanks

Ainsley

“To lead people, walk beside them... As for the best leaders, the people do
not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor and praise. The
next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate... When the best
leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves!'”

 Lao Tzu quote
<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/to_lead_people-walk_beside_them-as_for_the_best/344532.html>