[CALUG] Ubuntu MD Monthly Meeting April 24 at 1 PM

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Apr 19 10:20:41 EDT 2021

Please join us for our monthly virtual meeting on Saturday, April 24 at 1 pm.
This month I will give a presentation on NASA use of Linux and open-source programs.
It will be derived from public information since I have no access to their private data.
I am fascinated by space and all it offers so merging this with my interest in Linux and open-source programs hopefully will result in an interesting presentation.
──────────

Ron Swift is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96762318231?pwd=cXRLNytuR2xwWlRCNXhXdmRvbFFoZz09

Meeting ID: 967 6231 8231
Passcode: 039088
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,96762318231#,,,,*039088# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,96762318231#,,,,*039088# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)