[CALUG] July 14th meeting - Security is the responsibility of everyone

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Jul 12 16:48:21 EDT 2021

Greetings Everyone.

For the July 14th event, we will be having presentation from our own Rajiv
Gunja. He will be presenting on the topic of "Security is the
responsibility of everyone". As is normal for our talks, questions can be
asked during the presentation and we will have time afterwards for a
freeform Q&A.

We are going to be holding the meeting online for the foreseeable future.
Our friends at Aplura have graciously provided us access to their Zoom
account for our use. I intend to open the call at 6:45pm and begin the
presentation, if applicable, at 7pm. There is a password to join the
meeting which is in
the details that follow here. When joining participants will be muted and
video disabled by default. For audio, you may join using your computer’s
audio or the provided dial-in number.

Topic: CALUG Meeting
Time: May 12, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Second Wed, until Dec 8, 2021, 9 occurrence(s)
        Jul 14, 2021 06:30 PM
        Aug 11, 2021 06:30 PM
        Sep 8, 2021 06:30 PM
        Oct 13, 2021 06:30 PM
        Nov 10, 2021 06:30 PM
        Dec 8, 2021 06:30 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Monthly:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/upIpdeqsrzwrreqEGLku08seabtT4UX47Q/ics?icsToken=98tyKu6uqjkpHtWSsVzHe7YtE53-bOH2kGNLu4Z6sBTwU3hAZwL0ItYWB4orR-mB

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/764234171?pwd=YXdwN2doL2lwaUhlTGE2VTk5eElvUT09

Meeting ID: 764 234 171
Passcode: calugusers
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,764234171# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,764234171# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 764 234 171
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdDjqh4zz9

We are looking for speakers for the upcoming months. If you have a topic
you would like to present on, please let me know and I’ll get you scheduled.

https://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com