[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Nov 23 09:04:42 EST 2021

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday we will not be meeting this Saturday.
We can meet virtually on Saturday December 11 or Saturday December 18 if there is sufficient interest to do so.
The December meeting will focus on playing games on Ubuntu desktop.
Please respond if you are interested in meeting on one of the proposed December dates.
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011